Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting started in maine

After giving much thought to my California real estate plan, I have realized that it's not such a straight shot to my goal. Sensibly speaking, in order to give myself a reasonable head start in the real estate game in California, it would only make sense to have been a real estate agent in Maine for a short time. While the market in Maine is truly miserable, it would be a real challenge to make success of it. That would surely put things in a better perspective assuming even a little success up here in maine. If I can do it in Maine, then why the hell can't I succeed in somewhere as bountiful as California. It is my hope that with this slight change in plans I can set myself up for initial success, not to mention the confidence of already knowing how to close a deal. If I can make just a few small deals happen (optimistically speaking!) then I will allready have succeeded in real estate

No comments:

Post a Comment